Week-end Via Ferrata in Alps
Come and test your resistance to vertigo for a weekend by exploring the most impressive via ferratas in the Hautes-Alpes and Alpes-de-Haute-Provence!
Take on impressive vertical walls, cross frightening suspension bridges, descend zip lines at lightning speed... This adrenalin-packed holiday is a real test for all via ferrata enthusiasts!
The Hautes-Alpes is the department offering the widest range of via ferratas in France! We have selected for you the very best of them and we invite you to discover them one after the other during this exceptional Via Ferrata Weekend in the Alps. Hang on, let's go!
From the ascent of the very first via ferrata installed in France in the commune of Freissinières in 1988 to the ascent of the Motte du Caire, a sumptuous and impressive limestone wall famous as much for its instagrammable potential as for its three zip lines used to descend, you will familiarise yourself during this Via Ferrata Weekend in the Alps with some of the most beautiful via ferratas in Europe.
In terms of accommodation, you will be staying in the charming town of Gap, capital of the Southern Alps. Its central location, its pleasant pedestrianised town centre and its plethora of bars and restaurants make Gap the ideal place to explore all the via ferratas that we have chosen for this stay, while taking full advantage of a setting that is as pleasant as it is exotic.
Your guide will pick you up every morning and take you by minibus to the site of the via ferrata of the day. A great way to discover some of the most beautiful valleys of the Hautes-Alpes!
Who is this stay for?
If you are a vertical challenge enthusiast and you love adrenaline rushes, you will love this Via Ferrata Weekend in the Alps! No previous experience is really necessary, but a taste for climbing and a strong resistance to vertigo are, if not prerequisites, at least real advantages! Concerning the required physical level, a good general sporting condition is essential in the sense that you will have to resist a rather intensive mountain programme, but the philosophy of this stay is above all fun and in no way military! You are therefore perfectly capable of participating as long as you do sport on a regular basis. The minimum age required is 14 years old.
Night + breakfast formula
The hotel is at the choice of the guest.
From 13/05 to 17/05/2021.
From 03/06 to 07/06/2021.
From 08/07 to 12/07/2021.
From 19/08 to 23/08/2021.
From 09/09 to 13/09/2021.
From 23/09 to 27/09/2021.
From 07/10 to 11/10/2021.
From 21/10 to 25/10/2021.
Adult: 674 to 766 € (Depending on the chosen hotel).
• 4 nuits (petit déjeuner inclus) dans l'hôtel de votre choix
• 4 journées guidées de via ferrata encadrées par un guide de haute montagne
• Tout l'équipement spécifique à l'activité (casque, harnais, queue de vache à absorption de choc, cordes, etc.)
• Le transport entre l'hébergement et les via ferratas
• Un arbre planté en votre nom pour compenser l'empreinte carbone de votre voyage
• Notre application de voyage personnalisée disponible sur votre smartphone et regroupant tous les détails de votre voyage et toutes les infos nécessaires
• Les repas du soir, boissons, etc. achetés à Gap
• Les pique-nique ou repas du midi au restaurant (selon les jours, il sera possible de manger au restaurant à midi ou un pique-nique sera requis)
• Votre voyage jusqu'à Gap
• Le pourboire pour votre guide.