Eglise Saint Julien
Saint-Julien is the protector of Orpierre village parish.
In 1559, Dupuy Montbrun, governor of Orpierre and protestant leader, with the help of the Baron des Adrets, raised an army to fight against the Catholics.
The protestants destriyed the 10th century church one year later.
It was rebuilt in 1641 and restored on many occasions.
In 1828, the bell known as "Marie Sauverterre" was set in place by the inhabitants of the village.
From 01/04 to 30/06 : open daily from 9.30 AM to 7 PM except on Mondays, Sundays.
From 01/07 to 31/08 : open daily from 9.30 AM to 7 PM except on Sundays.
From 01/09 to 15/11 : open daily from 9.30 AM to 7 PM except on Mondays, Sundays.
Free of charge.