The Assumption parochial church of La Bâtie-Montsaléon
This church was built during the 17th century. The absis, built in "Cul-de-four" was added to the supplementory inventory of the Historic Monuments on February 12th, 1940.
The monument presents a Latin cross shape, and its chancel is wider than its nave. It contains two paintings which were classified by the Historic Monuments : "The Shepherds' adoration", produced in 1631 and "the Adoration's of the Sacred-Heart", dated from the beginning of the 18th century.
All year round, daily.