I discover with images
To experience its best: the 5 routes in the UNESCO Geopark of Haute-Provence.
- the road of history, words and stones
- the time route
- the road of art prints in the earth memory
- the road of mountains and men
- the road of pebbles, flavors and lavender
The time route
This route invites you to a journey back in time; The time of Human Beings and the time of Mother Earth. Secret, strange or even mysterious sites punctuate its itinerary and make this route a true "initiatory journey" in the heart of sumptuous landscapes. More information here
A geological heritage protected by a Nature Reserve
A territory linked to contemporary art
- offering exhibitions created on site by artists in residence;
- to organize a permanent works collection and temporary works on a territory of more than 200,000 ha thanks to public commissions and European programs. The works located in the nature and in the temporary showroom call the visitors for a walk in the mountain.
Did you know ?
On the Road of history, words and stones, a stop is imperative to discover the Saint-Amand chapel. Overlooking the valley of the Sasse at almost 1300 m of altitude, on the borders of the territory of Clamensane, this religious building is a former pilgrimage site. It is surrounded by one of the most beautiful spruce juniper stands in the UNESCO Geopark of Haute-Provence. Hiking circuit: 5 hours.