I discover with images
Opening: Tuesday to Saturday from 10AM to 6 PM, in summer: Monday to Saturday from 10 AM to 7 PM.
The Hang'Art, rue Roger Tesse, 05700 SERRES (In Serres follow Grenoble).
Tel.: +33 (0)4 92 21 43 30 Website: https://lehangart.wordpress.com
The path of the monks
A relatively easy 2h30hike along the ridgeline of Fontarache, and an opportunity to visit most of the historical and religious heritage spots in Serres. The hike also offers a beautiful view of the Buëch valley and Pic de Bure, a mountain summit, in the Dévoluy massif.
La GermanetteTo combine fun with swimming, water activities, water games and fishing ... The leisure aquatic park La Germanette in Serres is the perfect place to spend a pleasurable time with family.
- a large swimming area supervised by 3 lifeguards (from 10 AM to 16.30 PM)
- a recreational aquatic area with electric and paddle boat rental
- a relaxation area with games (300m2 of water games, sprinkler snake, water tunnel ...),
- entertainment throughout the summer like festibulles (huge transparent bubbles on the water)
- refreshments and snacks on site
- not to forget a very popular fishing zone, managed by the association "Truite du Buëch" which makes it a special destination for families, and for all fishing enthusiasts. Fly fishing, pole fishing, bait and equipment on site, trout sold by weight... because it is not necessary to have a fishing permit.
The Germanette is the beach in the mountains!
Did you know ?
A history and local heritage lover, Michel MOUTTET has created a superb private collection of cars, motorbikes, and various models that he exhibits in his MUSEUM L'ESTANCO, a part of which is for paying tribute to his grandfather who experienced the horrors of war. AMILCAR sports cars, C4 CITROEN sedan, fire truck, vintage motorcycles, bicycles, enameled advertising plates, the history and model of the Marseille ferry bridge, those of the single-engined French biplaneG3 Caudron of Montmorin and the DFS 230 gliders of the Battle of Vercors... transport us from 1900 to 1980. Michel restored these vehicles and they are all up and running! Open house, old vehicles exhibition and visits by appointment. "L'Estanco" Car & Motorcycle Museum, 34, rue du Chemin Vert, 05700 SERRES, tel. 00 33 (0)6 81 46 10 41 Website: https://auto-moto-museelestanco.jimdo.com