Difficult parts : a few steep paths, a rocky and quick descent.
Parking lot : house in the forest of Bonsecours.
1. Go down the forest path until the torrent of Roche Courbe (807 m).
2. Go up (arrow "Pas de Roche Courbe") on the right of the torrent on the forest trail of Pré Bouteillon, then follow a larger trail under pine trees. Proceed on this beautiful path across the trees, which goes across a path through the rock until the pass of Roche Courbe (1170 m).
3. After a short crossing, go up the forest trail on the left around the Roche Courbe valley, then left through a forest path at the second pass until the Quatre Chemins cabin (1418 m, large panoramic view of the Alpes de Haute Provence, Durance valley, Sainte Victoire mountain until the Mont Ventoux and the Buëch river).
4. Follow the forest path on the left. At the Peyssier mountain pass (1418 m), go down on the road and 100 m later, before the last ravine (1300 m), turn left. Cross the meadow to reach the Oustaus sheepfold (1315 m).
5. At the angle of the house, a small trail in the south-west reaches a rocky road going down after less than 100 m, which goes down to the Genêts ridge and along an old fence (with a view of the gorge and limestone layers). The trail goes down on the side of the Oustaus torrent (with a small and narrow rocky passage, be careful) before reaching a rocky ridge at the mountain pass. Go right and into the forest of the Beynon domain, under the cliff, then go down. Cross the ford of the two torrents and continue going downwards. Cross the torrent again to reach the side of a field with ash trees.
Go back up on the side of the field to get back to the forest house.
All year round.
Subject to favorable weather.